In January 2019, AGC Networks and Black Box joined forces with a singular vision: to build a global IT services brand that can deliver maximum value — and world-class integrated solutions — to customers across six continents. Fast forward to today, and AGC Black Box is rapidly turning that vision into reality. Through strategic acquisitions of key technology and service providers in critical new geographies, momentum is accelerating in our six core practice areas:
- Connected Buildings. Global multisite solutions include structured cabling, digital transformation implementation, and deployment of IoT devices.
- Digital Workplace, including premise and hybrid UC&C, managed UCaaS (cloud), premise-to-cloud services, and carrier services.
- Customer Experience. This includes solutions for contact centers, self-service/automation, application integration, and analytics.
- In-Building 5G/OnGo, to enable latency-free connectivity across the enterprise.
- Edge Networking and Data Centers, including core networking, SD-WAN, and purpose-built networks for the “next normal” of a distributed, remote workforce.
- Cybersecurity, which range from governance and assessments, to incident monitoring, endpoint detection and response.
Here’s a look at three recent acquisitions that expand AGC Black Box momentum in these areas
Fujisoft: Empowering Business With Digital Transformation Geographies: Middle East and Africa
Solution Focus: Comprehensive Integrator With Broad Family of Partners
Based in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, Fujisoft Middle East and Africa specializes in innovative and comprehensive IT solutions including information security, communication and collaboration, managed services, enterprise networking, cloud computing and virtualization, data center, software, and enterprise mobility.
Fujisoft offers a solution set that is highly complementary to the AGC Black Box portfolio; therefore, this acquisition enables us to expand our presence and offerings significantly in the vital Middle East and Africa region. AGC Black Box will be able to benefit customers and business partners through a broadened product portfolio and service excellence in the Middle East region and beyond.
Pyrios: Transforming Contact Center Operations and Workplace ProductivityGeographies: Australia and New Zealand
Solution Focus: Customer Experience Services Through Avaya and Genesys
Pyrios is an expert in communications technology for contact center, unified communications, and workplace collaboration deployments. Built on 20 years of customer success, Pyrios stands behind some of the smartest communications technology deployments in the Australasia region.
As a logical extension of AGC Black Box’s leadership in the unified communication and enterprise communication space, the acquisition of Pyrios has greatly strengthened our business in Australia and New Zealand and allowed us to expand our capabilities in cloud-based contact center solutions.
MobiQuest: Enabling Enterprises to Mobilize Their Business Processes From Concept to Launch
Solution Focus: Mobile Application Consulting, Design, Development, and Support
MobiQuest was founded to provide world-class mobile and smart sensor solutions and services to governments and enterprises. In a perfect alignment with AGC Black Box, MobiQuest provides end-to-end, secure, and proven IoT and mobile solutions with a major focus on smart enterprises, Smart City, and Smart Nation initiatives.
The MobiQuest acquisition makes AGC Black Box even more relevant in today’s mobile-first, app-driven world. Mobiquest brings to AGC Black Box valuable capabilities and services including:
Custom application development to enable clients to manage data integration with legacy systems.
- Digitized and automated processes and workflows to monitor and manage Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to improve visibility and boost operational efficiency.
- Digital transformation services with end-to-end lifecycle management of software applications with application services through technologies such as RPA, Block Chain, AI/Ml, and IoT.
About AGC Black Box
With more than 40 years of experience connecting people and devices, AGC Black Box is dedicated to helping customers embrace the IoT future by ensuring business continuity and accelerating digital transformation. As a trusted solutions integration partner, AGC Black Box designs, deploys, manages and maintains a full range of technologies that support Connected Buildings, a Digital Workplace and Customer Experience. With deep expertise in 5G, edge networking, data centers and cybersecurity, the AGC Black Box team delivers secure, consistent and latency-free connectivity to enterprises of all size and scope.
Download our Global Capabilities & Delivery Expansion with Key Acquisitions report here.