USB to RS-232 Converter - DB9, 1-Port
The USB to RS232 converter allows you to connect a non-USB RS232 DB9 device to your USB bus.
- Enables to add a serial port to PC, laptop, thin client, or server via a single USB port
- An easy, economical alternative to installing a serial board in your PC
- Port speeds up to 230 kbps.
- Configurable COM port assignment
- Wide range of operating system support for Windows® users
- No external power required
This Black Box USB to RS232 converter allows you to connect a non-USB RS232 DB9 device to your USB bus. You can use this Intelligent USB-to-serial converter in point-of-sale settings, for mobile computing in the field, or any place you require flexible I/O expansion. Hook it up to your bar-code scanners, touch screens, security cameras, PDAs, and other peripherals.
Product works with: USB Version 1.1 Cables (USB01).
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1300 73 55 66.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 1300-734-455.
** Certain products may not be eligible.