iCompel® Digital Signage CMS Software for Virtual Machine - 25 Player
Create, distribute and manage networked digital signage without a box.
- An appliance-based solution that sets up fast with all software preinstalled
- Updated editor simplifies channels and playlist management
- Deploys within your existing server infrastructure
The Black Box iCompel Content Commander (iCC) appliance delivers a useful business tool for creating, distributing and managing content in a simple and dependable way. The iCC scales seamlessly from single to a thousand player networks. This new software update enhances the simplicity and reach of the iCompel networked signage system.
The iCC features an easy-to-use multilingual Web user interface to create full screen and multi-zone content channels. Users can also produce easy-to-use ad hoc portals for local onsite content update and control.
Unlimited number of screen layout zones in any position, layer, and time.
- Use drag-and-drop layout editor to create multimedia layouts.
- Incorporate RSS feeds, social media updates, and live TV.
- Reuse Web assets for dynamic, informational signage.
Deliver the right message to the right place at the right time.
- iCC makes it easy to target a specific audience through scheduled playlists.
- Folder play for sub playlists of content.
- Conditional playback based on player tagging.
- Content triggering (advance to/rendezvous).
Distribute content with multiple content channels.
- Content distribution to subscribers that support USB, wired, WiFi, 3G, or satellite connections.
- Supports manual and automatic publishing.
- Requires separate players for live preview.
- Up to 25 simultaneous subscribers.
Manage local, ad hoc messages and data, such as menus and venue schedules.
- Pre-designed, simplified, and branded ad hoc user interfaces.
- Designed for the novice or occasional user, ad hoc portals are easy-to-use Web-browser based interfaces through which users can add local messages.
- Instant messaging to a single player or a group of players.
- Local uploading of media for automatic playback according to pre-defined rules.
The iCC balances ease-of-use for novices with access to more powerful features for experts. This comprehensive platform helps users achieve an organization's goals whether those goals are brand engagement, increased revenue, industry compliance, increased efficiencies, awareness, cost reduction, customer satisfaction - or any combination of those.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1300 73 55 66.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 1300-734-455.
** Certain products may not be eligible.