Sync RS-232 to V.35 Interface Converter - DB25 to M34
Convert sync RS232 to V.35 bidirectionaly at speeds up to 64 kbps and both ports are DTE/DCE selectable.
- Bidirectional conversion of all the commonly used V35 and RS232 signals
- Designed for use with one port configured as Data Terminal Equipment (DTE) and the other port as Data Communications Equipment (DCE)
- You should not operate the unit with both ports configured as DCE or both ports configured as DTE
- Syncronous speeds up to 64 kbps
- Connect RS232 modem equipment to V35 terminal equipment (DTE to DCE)
- Connect V35 modem equipment to RS-232 terminal equipment (DCE to DTE)
- Bidirectional operation at speeds up to 64 kbps (sync only).
- Support 11 active RS-232 leads and 14 active V.35 leads.
- Feature DB25 male (RS-232) and M/34 female (V.35) connectors.
- Standalone and card versions available.
- LEDs tell you at a glance when there's activity on your line.
- Black Box saves you the expense of costly V.35 upgrades.
Product works with:
• V.35 Interface Cable, Male/Male (EYNT450-MM)
• Standard RS-232 Low-Noise Cable, Male/Male (ECM25T)
• Interface Converter Racks (RM060, RM062A)
Questions? Contact our FREE Tech Support.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1300 73 55 66.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 1300-734-455.
** Certain products may not be eligible.