MultiPower Miniature Gigabit Ethernet (1000-Mbps) Industrial Mode Converter - 100/1000-Mbps SFP to 100/1000-Mbps Fiber SFP, Hardened Temperature
Extend LAN reach with fiber media converters.
- Bring fiber to the desktop more conveniently and at a lower cost than installing fiber NICs
- Compact size; measures just 0.8"H x 1.8"W x 3.4"D.
- Powered by a universal AC power supply or the optional rackmountable PowerTray.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X means you never need to worry about what kind of cable to use.
- Works with 10-, 100, and 1000-Mbps SFPs; both SFPs must support the same network speed.
- Extended temperature range when used with DC power.
- RoHS compliant.
- It can be used as a standalone device or DIN rail mounted.
This SFP-to-SFP Mode Converter is part of our family of Multi-Power Miniature Media Converters. It enables you to use a pair of SFPs transceivers to convert any fiber optic type to any other fiber optic type, for instance, single-mode to multimode, LC to ST, or 1310 nm to 1550 nm. MultiPower Miniature Media Converters are a family of media converters perfectly adapted to industrial environments. The converters can be powered conventionally with an AC adapter or powered through a DC terminal block.
The terminal block features a pair of input and a pair of output terminals, so you can easily cascade power in DIN Rail applications. When used with DC power, the converters support an extended temperature range of -13 to +185° F (-25 to +85° C), making them suitable for a wide range of industrial applications. MultiPower Miniature Media Converters are perfectly adapted to industrial environments. The compact metal chassis is so small, you can tuck it nearly anywhere, it even includes VELCRO strips for surface mounting so you can mount it out of the way on a wall or even under a shelf. For industrial applications, these converters also come with DIN clips for standard DIN rail mounting.
- Industrial Mini Gigabit SFP Media Converter
- DIN Clips for DIN-35 Rail
- Universal AC Power Adapter with Country Specific Clip
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1300 73 55 66.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 1300-734-455.
** Certain products may not be eligible.