Agility Zero U KVM-over-IP Transmitter - DVI
KVM switching and extension over a LAN.
- KVM switching and extension over a LAN.
- No-loss compression for pixel-perfect image.
- Unlimited scalability with iPath manager.
- Small KVM transmitter that takes Zero U of space in the rack.
- Power and link redundancy, support for manager hub/spoke (primary/backup).
- USB powered KVM transmitter that requires less than 3 Watts of power.
KVM over IP (Matrix Switching and Sharing)
Easily switch and extend KVM over a LAN. The transmitter connects thousands of users and computers over your existing IP network. And it supports single or multi-subnet installations.
Beautiful, clear picture quality
Delivers perfect digital video: The transmitter supports single-link DVI up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz. It also supports VGA using the KVGA-DVI-D converter. Supports USB 2.0 Full and Low Speed.
Not hard on your infrastructure or users. The transmitter's no-loss compression minimizes bandwidth use while maximizing user experience.
Designed for mission-critical, 24/7 applications
Don't worry about your KVM system going down in the most pressing situations. The transmitter features power and link redundancy and support for manager hub/spoke (primary/backup) to ensure your KVM system works when you need it most.
Small KVM transmitter
Leaves plenty of space for whatever else you need in your rack. The transmitter requires Zero U of rack space and it easily retrofits into existing infrastructure.
- (1) DVI Zero U KVM Transmitter
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1300 73 55 66.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our no-questions-asked warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from faulty workmanship and defects.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your faulty equipment at NO CHARGE!
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product* for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 1300-734-455.
** Certain products may not be eligible.