Black Box and NEC Unified Solutions are a powerful combination. With solutions for enterprise, as well as small to mid-sized businesses, and expertise with clients in all industries, an NEC® solution implemented and supported by Black Box may be exactly what your business needs.
Together we offer a complete portfolio of solutions for mobility, unified communications, voice, video, contact center, data and management services, and an open migration path to protect communication network investments.
Why NEC Unified Solutions from Black Box?
Learn more about NEC products by visiting the NEC portal.
- History and Stability
- $42 billion in annual revenues; 48,000 patents
- $3B+ in research and development annually
- #1 in telephony extension line shipments*
- True "five nines" of reliability (99.999%).
- CPU redundancy provides uninterrupted service through hot stand-by architecture
- Power redundancy
- Scale from ten to tens of thousands of endpoints with up to 192,000 ports on a single image
- Native IP and TDM enabled systems use both IP and digital telephones; uses the same telephones, software, and voice switches
- Ease of Management
- Centralized management of all sites, switches, phones, and servers
- LDAP Auto Provisioning System
- End-user Productivity and Mobility Tools
- Outlook® integration unified messaging
- Mobility, Web, and video collaboration
- Softphone and Bluetooth® handsets
- SIP trunk and telephone enabled
- XML application on telephones
- Training centers throughout North America
- 5-year extended service protection plan
- Customer Satisfaction
- Nominated for an award from Miercom for the most resilient IP terminals tested to date and the only IP phone to pass the testing with zero failures