Products - InvisaPC Banner
Apr 3, 2017, 14:25 PM
SEAMLESS KVM INTEGRATION
OF THE PHYSICAL AND VIRTUAL WORLD OVER IP NETWORKS
Smoothly transition from physical devices to the hybrid world of physical and virtual nodes
The InvisaPC enables you to remotely access physical or virtualized CPUs over an IP infrastructure, including WAN connectivity over the Internet. Use it to extend and switch DVI-D video, USB HID, USB 2.0 and audio signals. This versatile system enables point-to-point KVM extension and a transition to small unmanaged matrices to enterprise-level managed matrix switching KVM systems.
How It Works
With the InvisaPC solution, computers are removed from the desktop and are relocated within a secure, climate-controlled equipment room connected to an InvisaPC transmitter. Each user has his/her own keyboard, monitor, mouse and peripheral setup connected to an InvisaPC receiver delivering a high-performance real time experience.
The clients and the backracked servers are connected via standard LAN or WAN infrastructure. The bandwidth requirements of the system are very low. For example, with the InvisaPC, transmitting a 1080p movie only requires 35-Mbps bandwidth.The low bandwidth requirements even enable an extension over the Internet with very low latency.
INVISAPC FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Start with a small switching system that enables one user access to different computers and virtual machines. You can gradually expand the system into a switching matrix.
POINT-TO-POINT OVER IP
Offers point-to-point extension over IP (in real time over a LAN or with low latency over the Internet).
Enables a smooth migration from desktop computing to virtual computing without sacrificing performance. Provides support for back-racked PCs and virtual desktops.
FLEXIBLE REMOTE ACCESS
The InvisaPC receiver, with its space-saving design, can be mounted behind the monitor screen. Moving to cloud computing enables more flexible and responsive work spaces.
The InvisaPC is well suited for use in broadcasting, graphic design, education, manufacturing and engineering.
Comprehensive and centralized management platform provides unparalleled performance, ease of use and security.
- Provide access to Windows and Linux Virtual Machines.
- Use AD login to map student to required Virtual Machines for lab work.
- Provide shared access for lab tutors.
- Virtualized systems to eliminate constant PC imaging for network labs.
- Provide access to different "controlled" areas.
- Enable cloud RDP server to run as a service.
- Preserve legacy applications.
- High-performance access to new systems.
BROADCAST IP ACCESS
- Provide remote access and control over IP.
- Provide Access over WAN to post-production video libraries.
- Simplified solution with managed RX-TX extenders.
- Provide real-time access to control systems.
- Flexible access across an industrial plant.
- Easily relocate user connections.
INVISAPC SYSTEM COMPONENTS
Choose from single-head and dual-head transmitters. Transmitter kits include a transmitter, a DIV/USB cable, power supply, and power cord. Extender kits include a transmitter and receiver as well as cables, power supplies, and power cords.
Choose from single-head and dual-head receivers. Extender kits include a transmitter and receiver as well as cables, power supplies, and power cords.
Create a cloud-based management system to manage your InvisaPC transmitters and receivers.