On-demand KVM and Wireless webinars
Catch up on our latest on-demand wireless webinars from this past month:
“Wireless Solutions for M2M, Security/Surveillance, and Temporary Data Networks”
- In this webinar, learn how cellular wireless routers can be a reliable and cost-effective alternative for Internet or WAN/VPN access compared to POTS, DSL, and cable modem technologies.
- Explore how cellular routers can support the necessary interface types, environmental requirements, and protocols associated with remote SCADA applications.
- Understand how 4G cellular wireless routers support the throughput and latency requirements for backhauling security/surveillance video.
- Learn how to quickly set up temporary, mobile networks in field applications, such as sporting events, outdoor gatherings, and digital signage installations.
“KVM Outside of the Data Center”
- In this webinar, Acquire a high-level understanding of the KVM technology solutions spectrum. Understand the market forces that are shaping the need for KVM technologies in different industries.
- Understand the thought process behind selecting a KVM technology for a specific application scenario.
- Understand the return-on-investment benefits that KVM solutions can provide.