MediaCento VX Long-Range Receiver
Use to receive VGA video, stereo audio, and serial signals over CATx at distances of 1000 feet (300 m).
- Receives high-quality VGA plus audio and serial signals over ordinary CATx cabling
- An icon-based GUI for easily managing groups of extender connections
- Supports VGA resolutions up to 1920 x 1200
- Advanced skew compensation, sharpness, and brightness controls
- Enables independently turning on/off video and audio ports
- 3.5-mm stereo jacks for audio and speaker connections
For serial device extensions, transmits RS-232 (TX/GND) signals.
Use ordinary copper UTP cable to distribute analog RGB video to a remote room with the MediaCento™ VX system. When receiving signals from a compatible transmitter in the family, this receiver enables VGA video along with stereo audio and serial signals to be distributed up to 1000 feet (300 m).
Because the transmitter and receiver install directly into an existing non-networked CATx infrastructure, integration is easy. There's no longer the need to pull new VGA cables to distribute video to distant monitors and displays.
The system supports the most common VGA resolutions, including WUXGA (1920 x 1200), Full HD (1920 x 1080), and UXGA (1600 x 1200) video on analog connectors, even at the longer distances.
What's more, unique equalizer (sharpness), gain (brightness), and RGB skew controls on the receiver make it easy to fine-tune the video image quality over longer CATx cable runs.
MediaCento VX is great for:
- Any digital signage application with VGA screens near CATx wallplates.
- Sending video to distant classroom monitors in schools.
- Sharing video with older VGA monitors in control rooms.
- Distributing legacy VGA video across a hospital campus.
- Extending corporate video to monitors in different rooms.
- Anywhere you need to quickly manage video output on groups of screens (government buildings, transit stations, malls, and retail stores).
- Power Supply with 6-ft. (1.8-m) Cord
- Ground Cable
- (4) Rubber Feet
- User Manual on CD
Product works with:
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.