VGA/Stereo-Audio Fiber Extender Kit (AC1021A-XMIT and AC1021A-REC)
Transmit audio and video signals over a single fiber strand with this transmitter and receiver kit.
- Ideal for multimedia distribution applications, this easy-to-install extender kit provides crystal-clear video and audio transmissions.
- Sends high-resolution RGB and stereo audio up to 750 meters (2460.6 ft.) over multimode fiber optic cable or up to 30 kilometers (18.6 mi.) over single-mode fiber optic cable.
- Requires only a single fiber strand.
- Transmits VGA, SVGA, XGA and WXGA.
- Supports HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, and 1080i (RGBHV format only).
- Easy to install - requires no adjustments, equalization, or de-skewing.
- Digital processing ensures crystal-clear transmission with no color pixel skewing.
Do you need to send high-resolution RGB and audio signals over single-mode or multimode fiber? Then look no further than Black Box's RGBHV/Stereo-Audio Fiber Extender Kit! It works in point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and drop-and-repeat configurations.
This fiber extender kit is ideal for applications in which you need to keep your audience informed and up-to-date, including:
- Broadcast studios where you need additional video and audio capacity.
- Corporate theaters for presentations and important company information.
- Stadiums for live game coverage everywhere in the facility.
- Airport kiosks with flight and retail information.
- Stores with sales, special offers, and other important information for your customers.
- Medical facilities to share images and observe procedures.
- Network operations centers.
- Secure facilities.
- And many more!
The fiber extender kit is interoperable with our other Black Box RGBHV/Stereo-Audio Fiber transmitters and receivers. You can use each receiver with each transmitter, so nearly any configuration you design will work.
By operating in the 1310-nm wavelength over multimode or single-mode fiber, this unit reduces optical loss and enables you to get the maximum distance in your application - up to 750 meters (2460.6 ft.) over multimode cable and a whopping 30 kilometers (18.6 mi) with an optical loss budget of 15 dB over single-mode cable. It maintains high-resolution video integrity with uncompressed, unscaled 24-bit RGB processing, and because the audio signals are also sent over fiber, you're not limited by copper distance restrictions or signal degradation.
The receiver features a simple set of LEDs that give you immediate status updates, and the system doesn't require any special software or drivers - just plug it in and get started.
What's included with the AC1020A:
- Transmitter and receiver
- 6-ft. 3.5-mm audio cable
- 6-ft. 3.5-mm to (2) RCA male audio cable
- 6-ft. HD15 male to HD15 male VGA cable
- External power supply
This product works with:
- Premium Ceramic, Multimode, 62.5-Micron Fiber Optic Cable, ST-ST (EFN110-STST, etc.)
- Single-Mode, 9-Micron Duplex Fiber Optic Cable, PVC, ST-ST (EFN310-001M-STST, etc.)
Questions? Contact our FREE Tech Support.
- XMIT unit
- REC unit
- (2) Power Supplies
- (2) 6-ft. (1.8-m) HD15 male to HD15 male VGA cables
- (2) 6-ft. (1.8-m) 3.5-mm plug to 3.5-mm plug stereo audio cables
- 6-ft. (1.8-m) 3.5-mm plug to (2) RCA male stereo audio cable
- User Manual
Product works with:
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.