Modular Matrix Switcher Video Input Card HDMI 4K Audio
Modular Matrix Switcher Video Input Card.
- Auto-detect input resolution
- Max resolution: 4K ×2 K at 60 Hz 4:2:0
- The default output resolution is 4K × 2K at 30 Hz and it can be adjusted via commands or GUI. Resolutions supported include 4K × 2K at 60 Hz, 1024 × 768 at 60 Hz, 1920 × 1080p at 60 Hz and 1280 × 720 at 60 Hz.
- Support EDID Management; default EDID: 4K × 2K at 30 Hz and DDC communication
- Input audio source selectable via command or GUI, including HDMI embedded audio (default), and external analog audio
These are Single 4K seamless HDMI I/O signal cards. The cards are HDMI 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 compliant, and can transmit an HDMI/ DVI-I/DVI-D signal.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.