DKM FX Modular KVM Extender Housing Chassis - Power Supply and Redundancy Option, 6-Slot
This housing can accept a total of six modular KVM extender cards for the DKM and has a power redundancy option.
- Part of the DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch System of transmitter and receiver interface cards and housings.
- Supports six (6) transmitter or receiver cards.
- Includes a single external power supply, plus an optional redundant power supply input. (Redundant power supply not included.)
The DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch System is comprised of a modular housing chassis with 2, 4, 6, or 21 slots and transmitter and receiver interface cards. The DKM extender setup provides the widest range of possible combinations, which makes it easy to customize for your specific application.
These DKM components are part of a modular system. You will need to contact Black Box to have them assembled to fit your application. To configure your DKM setup, call our FREE Tech Support.
Product works with:
DKM FX HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch Compact Extenders Transmitters and receivers can be copper or fiber based.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.