DKM FX Modular KVM Extender Housing Chassis - (2) Rear-Mounted Internal PSUs, 6-Slot, Maritime Use
Housing meets IEC 60945 standards for maritime use.
- Housing passed rigorous tests on security, vibration, humidity and environment extremes
- Designed for use in a “Protected" area such as the Bridge
- Applications range from maritime control rooms to accessing radar and GPS systems on multiple bridge control stations
- Housing can accept up to six receiver cards and has two rear-mounted internal PSUs Additional power supply is optional
- Backplane support enables seamless installation/swapping of cards without powering off the chassis
The maritime-certified DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch System are comprised of modular housing chassis with two or six slots and maritime-certified transmitter and receiver interface cards. The DKM extender setup provides the widest range of possible combinations, which makes it easy to customize. This is part of a modular system. You will need to contact Black Box to have your system assembled to fit your application. To configure your DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch setup, call our FREE Tech Support.
- Two maritime-certified housings are available: for two or six boards.
- A redundant power supply option is available.
- The 6-slot chassis will accept up to (6) modular cards in a 19" rack mount chassis for the DKM and has built-in 5-VDC, 10-Amp internal power supplies.
- It can be rack-mounted with ACXMODHEAR6-FPAC.
- (1) 6-Port DKM Modular Card Chassis with redundant power option and backplane
- (2) U.S. power cords (1) removal tool for cards
- (1) CD-ROM with user manual
This product works with:
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.