DKM Compact KVM Extender Receiver - Fiber, DVI, USB, RS232, Audio, and USB 2.0 at 36 Mbps, Single-Mode Fiber
User station, use with the DKM FX or DKM FXC KVM matrix switch chassis or as standalone, point-to-point KVM extender.
- Excelent image quality in all resolutions.
- Connect users and computers to the DKM Series KVM Matrix Switches, while extending them simultaneously over long distances.
- Order one transmitter for each computer connected to the DKM.
- Use one receiver for each user within the DKM system.
The DKM HD Video and Peripheral Switching System extenders consist of at least one transmitter module (ACX1T) and one receiver module (ACX1R). The various extenders can be mounted in a modular housing (ACXMODH). The transmitter is connected directly to the source (computer, CPU, signage publisher); the receiver is connected to the console devices (monitor, keyboard, and mouse). Transmitters and receivers communicate with each other through the matrix switch via CATx or fiber optic interconnect cable.
These DKM components are part of a modular system. You will need to contact our FREE Tech Support to have the DKM HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch configured to fit your application.
Single-mode fiber transmitters and receivers can also be used over multimode fiber optic cable.
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.