4K HDMI Matrix Switch - 2x2
Easy 4K matrix switching for two HDMI sources and two HDMI display devices.
- Supports 4K.
- Switch high-resolution video plus audio from two sources to two displays in any combination.
- Control from the front panel, with the included IR remote controller.
- Send digital signals to any or all outputs simultaneously.
The 4K 2 x 2 HDMI Matrix Switch provides unrivaled versatility when controlling video and audio output on high-resolution HDMI displays. Each input can be routed to any output, or the same input can be routed to all outputs or any combination, eliminating the need to manually move cables to display HDMI video from different sources on different screens.
4K support and pixel-perfect resolutions
The switch supports sharp, UHD 4K video and works with wide range of resolutions from PC XGA to WUXGA 1920 x 1200 and HDTV/DTV resolutions 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p. It also carries the high-speed digital video signaling of TMDS formats for 10-, 12-, 16-, or 32-bit Deep Color. Plus, it provides support for 19:10 aspect ratio, data rates up to 6.75 Gbps, and 3D formats.
Ideal for any venue where multiple high-definition displays must be managed
It's ideal for corporate theaters, meeting rooms, classrooms, and broadcasting studios. When used with digital signage, the switch enables you to quickly switch a display from one digital signage source to another.
Switch using front-panel buttons, the included IR remote controller
Works with all HDMI source devices
Compatible with all HDMI source devices, PC monitors, plasma HD displays, HDTV, and audio receivers/amplifiers.
- Remembers the last state during a power cycle.
- HDCP 2.0 compliant and Blu-ray ready.
- Supports auto EDID function, as well as manual copy for compatibility with every monitor.
- Front-panel LEDs show automatic scanning input and output status.
- (1) 2 x 2 HDMI Matrix Switch
- (1) IR Remote Control
- (1) RS-232 Cable
- (1) 12V, 1.5A Power Supply with Cord
- 19" Rackmount Brackets
- User Manual
* Technical specification weight is the unit weight. It is not the packaged shipping weight. For shipping weight, please contact Black Box customer service at 1-877-877-2269.
Double Diamond™ Warranty (Standard)
Take the risk out of equipment purchases with the Double Diamond™ Warranty from Black Box Network Services.
The Double Diamond Warranty is our warranty that protects your Black Box® brand products* from accidental damage, including drops, water, and power surges.
During the warranty period, Black Box Network Services will repair or replace your damaged equipment within one week of receipt at NO CHARGE!*
Plus, get an Extended Double Diamond Warranty.
You can also extend your warranty or protect a previously purchased Black Box® brand product** for an additional year—for only 10% of the purchase price! Or, extend your coverage for a full three years for only 20% of the purchase price!
Ordering an extended warranty is easy: When viewing a product in your shopping cart, just select the one or three years of additional coverage in the dropdown menu under “Warranty Options.” For details, contact Customer Service at 724-746-5500.
* Warranty subject to certain exclusions and limitations ** Certain products may not be eligible.
What’s more, we also have a 45-day return policy. Simply call Customer Service for a Return Authorization (RA) number, return your product in new condition and in the original package, and receive a full refund.