Agility IP-Based KVM Switching and Extension Controllers - iPATH
Upgrade the Agility KVM switching and extension system to a switching matrix for high-definition video over Ethernet.
The Agility Controller, iPATH, is a management appliance for the Agility transmitter and receiver units. It provide administration of transmitters, receivers, users, passwords, and access rights when using multiple transmitters and receivers on a single IP network.
Connected over 1GB Ethernet switches, it is possible to route any user station to any computer attached to the network without any compromises to HD video quality or control. It also enables co-operative sharing of computers and multicasting of video to any destination.
Choose a controller version depending on the number of required endpoints. iPATH is available with 24, 48, 96, 192, 288, or unlimited endpoints. These reduced endpoints controllers can be updated via optional upgrade licenses whenever the system is expanded.
• No-loss compression minimizes bandwidth use while maximizing the user experience.
• Fast switching times = 0.5 seconds, perfect for control room and broadcast.
• Unique feature to define switching presets with individual channel selections.
• Emulation for K/M and other standard USB HIDs such as touch screens or flash drives.
• Centralized management for configuration and switching settings.
• Teaming function for link aggregation with 2GB or hot redundancy.
• Centralized firmware upgrades deploy new software system-wide without the need to physically touch each controller and extender unit.