Why Black Box?
Black Box Network Services is the world’s largest independent provider of
communications, infrastructure, and product solutions. Our objective approach, breadth
of capabilities, years of experience, and unmatched expertise make Black Box Network
Services your single source for all your network needs.
• Objective advice based on your goals, current and future needs,
platform/manufacturer requirements, and budget
• Guidance to help you understand how a solution will affect your business and
your bottom line
• A portfolio that leverages technologies from a diverse group of partners
so that we can implement the right solutions for your unique organization and help you
get the most out of your technology investments
• A vendor-neutral, but vendor-connected approach that keeps us at the forefront
• The largest footprint in the Industry
• Comprehensive solutions including design, installation, and maintenance
• An unmatched portfolio of communications solutions from the
world’s leading manufacturers
• Comprehensive maintenance and Day-2 support services
• Nearly 200 offices around
the world with communications capabilities throughout North America
• More than 35-year history
• 175,000 clients worldwide
• More than 4M ports maintained
• Clients of every size, in every major industry
• 24/7 Call Center support
• Support Centers handle more than 34,000 calls per month
• 8 Network Operations Centers throughout North America
• More than 2000 certifications
• Remote resolution of more than 70%
• More than 95% of trouble calls resolved without manufacturer assistance
• Large staff of BICSI-certified RCDD engineers
• ISO 9001:2008 certified quality management system which represents our commitment to outstanding products and services and the processes that ensure them.
To learn more about what we can do for you, contact us.