The cable infrastructure in your office or building is a critical component of your
entire network. Proper planning, design, installation, and maintenance of this
infrastructure can have a positive impact on your company’s day-to-day operations and
can contribute to its success.
Whether you’re building a new location or want to upgrade your existing infrastructure,
Black Box Network Services is the only provider you need for your cabling projects.
We’re a leader in structured cabling solutions.
As a full-service provider, our start-to-finish approach includes the following:
2. Site Survey
4. Materials Supply
All your sites will receive high-quality design, consistent workmanship, and proven
• Comprehensive solutions for all infrastructure types—CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6a,
CAT7, fiber optic, and wireless networks
• Our own guaranteed for life, Black Box® GigaTrue® CAT6 and GigaBase® CAT5e solutions
• Outside plant capabilities for buried and aerial cable networks, CATV, and
video systems, including placing poles and erecting transmitters and receivers
• Certification Plus, which means that your system is absolutely guaranteed
to operate the application it was designed to support—for life
• Worry-free, multisite project management across the country or around the
• Cable system management, thorough documentation, and computer-aided design
• Exclusive e-Status on-line reports
• Large staff of BICSI-certified Registered Communications Distribution
Designers and BICSI-certified technicians
Plus, you can qualify for up to a 50% savings on Black Box® brand products through our
To learn more about our structured cabling capabilities, contact us.
» Download "Guide to Structured Cabling"
» Just need to buy some cable?
» CAT5e Specifications and Submittal Brochure
» CAT6 Specifications and Submittal Brochure
» CAT6a Specifications and Submittal Brochure