Wireless & DAS
Black Box Network Services leverages best-in-class distributed antenna systems (DAS) with a range of options, from cost-effective Ethernet-based solutions for high-density wireless environments to multi-frequency wireless solutions. We are dedicated to delivering wireless assurance beyond the initial deployment with ongoing professional services that focus on DAS performance, minimizing the total cost of ownership and maximizing your return on investment.
- Wireless Service Providers (WSP) Coordination
- Macrocell Signal Level Assessment
- DAS Monitoring
- Annual DAS Preventive Maintenance
Our approach to successfully deploying mission-critical wireless is managed through six key phases:
• Scope: We meet with your key wireless stakeholders to ensure that your key wireless services, coverage areas, required capacity, aesthetics, and building changes are met.
• Site Surveys: We perform detailed site surveys to map out the RF characteristics of your building.
• Facility-Specific System Design: We work with wireless service providers to ensure facility-specific design criteria are met for each WSP.
• Procurement and Logistics: Upon acceptance of the design, our project management team schedules the delivery of the infrastructure and identifies the key roles and responsibilities to ensure a smooth, coordinated deployment.
• Deployment: We are dedicated to a quality deployment with minimal disruption to your business. We certify all deployment crews on proven methods and subsystem testing.
• Acceptance Testing: Every deployment concludes with testing to ensure the integrity and performance of your new wireless infrastructure.
To learn more about our DAS and
High-Capacity Wi-Fi offerings, please