Nationwide Deployment Capabilities
Black Box Network Services can effectively execute large-scale technology deployments nationwide.
Our project management experience combined with our national footprint and ramping capabilities enables
Black Box Network Services to quickly organize and deploy teams of qualified, trained technicians and project
managers for technology deployments throughout the United States.
National Technology Deployments Include:
• POS Systems
• Wireless infrastructure
• Supply chain management systems
• Servers, desktops, printers, and storage systems
• RFID systems
• Digital signage
• Cabling/fiber/racks and electronics
• PBX and traditional telephony
• CCTP and video security
• Comprehensive physical and electronic site surveys
• Custom applications and technologies
With centralized deployment team management, Black Box Network Services can adapt to changing needs and
requirements, quickly adjust time frames, and meet your specific challenges. We approach each deployment
individually while using proven Black Box operational processes.
The Black Box Network Services Approach
In addition to our standard deployments, Black Box offers a number of custom services designed to
support, maintain, and enhance your technology initiatives. These services include, but are not limited to:
- • Program Management Office — A highly trained project management team, with a single point
of contact, is assigned to each deployment. This structure helps make sure that your priorities and
requirements are documented and met.
- • Deployment Crews — Built-to-suit, our teams can be scaled to handle small or large, local
or national projects. We use a mix of dedicated and shared resources to help produce high-quality
results while meeting aggressive time frames.
- • Deployment Methodology — Years of industry experience have confirmed the key components of our
methodology, including team assembly and preparation, project kick-off, delivery, timely reporting,
milestone measurement, and disengagement. Certain engagements may require additional elements, including
site visit, audit, investigative technology, structural site survey, prototype, etc. Black Box Network
Services is ready to do it all.
Additional Deployment Services
In addition to standard deployments, we offer a number of custom services designed to support, maintain,
and enhance your technology initiatives. These services include:
• Technology maintenance, trouble ticketing, or I-MAC
• Managed sustaining services
• Sustained on-site resources for data, voice, video, and infrastructure personnel demands
To learn more about our data networking capabilities,
please contact us.