Black Box Network Services has a long history of serving state and local government agencies.
As the largest independent distributor of today’s leading communications manufacturers, and
through our own line of products and services, Black Box can be your agency’s single source
for all its communications, infrastructure, and product needs.
We dedicate significant resources to our state and local government customers. These resources,
located throughout the United States, currently serve more than eight state governments and
numerous local agencies.
Our state and local government capabilities include:
• Extensive experience designing and implementing complex VoIP and unified communications solutions
• 24/7/365 customer support
• Seven Network Operations Centers throughout the United States to identify and resolve problems quickly
• E-Rate qualified
• Integrated E911 solutions, including dispatch centers and console operations
• Significant bonding capabilities
• Robust catalog of an extensive range of products, including a full suite of digital signage and multimedia solutions
• Simplified procurement through our GSA schedule, which contains more than 17,000 products: Contract #GS-35F-0158J.
If your agency is considering implementing a VoIP solution or building out its data
infrastructure, or if it simply needs products to maintain its network, call us. No other provider
offers the government experience, breadth of solutions, and technical support of Black Box
> To learn more about our state and local capabilities, contact us.