Managed Network Services
Black Box has extensive experience designing, integrating, and providing UC, VoIP, voice, and data network services for government customers on a global scale. We engineer, furnish, install, test, and commission (EFITC) projects for voice, VoIP, UC, data systems, Outside Plant (OSP) and Inside Plant (ISP) and house wiring systems worldwide. Our team provides customized support on all levels of a project, from post-award and system analysis to implementation and acceptance. Our engineers form a worldwide Technical Assistance Services (TAS) network capable of meeting any challenge, at any location, at any time.
- EFITC Services
- Black Box provides network operations services to Central Office (CO), Private Branch Exchange (PBX), and remote switching equipment and facilities, where we engineer, furnish, install, test, and commission (EFITC) telephone and data systems. This includes modular systems, local area networks, and convergence of legacy systems with VoIP.
- Upgrades and Expansions
- Black Box provides services to upgrade existing systems and bring them to the most current release level.
- De-installation and Relocation
- Black Box service offerings also include the decommission, de-install, pack, and ship of customer-owned PBXs, and the reinstallation and commissioning of the existing assets in a new shelter or customer-designated location.
- Structured Cabling
- Black Box designs, installs, and maintains all cables, conduits, maintenance holes, ducts, poles, and equipment from the MDF to the instrument. This includes copper and fiber outside plant and in-building Structured Cabling systems.