Black Box Network Services fault management methodology integrates automated and interactive fault diagnostic tools, remote on-site resolution activities, including part replacement, and end-user satsifaction.
Our services include:
- 24/7 alarm montioring and remote resolution
- Standard and non-standard support services
- Single point-of-contact program management support
- Support for multiple manufacturer technologies
- A single provider for all your communications: voice and data
- In-house engineering and technical resources
- Nationwide Network Operations Centers (NOCs) and service desks
- Nationwide field resources
Black Box Network Services fault management strongly emphasizes a pro-active approach. Black Box continuously invests in our network monitoring tools to provide best-in-class services. Our Automatic Remote Diagnostic Engineer (ARDE) system provides the monitoring capabilites to capture several definable levels of alarms. ARDE reports can provide insight into recurring events and help identify the underlying symptoms of a larger issue.
Our ability to monitor both data and voice equipment simultaneously provides a distinct troubleshooting and triage advantage such as:
- Using system resolution scripts to automatically resolve the alarm. For many alarm conditions, specific diagnostic and repair routines exist, allowing Black Box to quickly restore the system to operational readiness
- Automatically creating a ticket, assigning a priority level, and sending a notification to the Black Box case manager for high-priority alarms
- Remotely accessing the affected system to begin restoration efforts
- Deploying field resources if remote resolution is unattainable