Today's data and voice networks are complicated. When things go wrong, what do you do? You rely on Black Box ConvergenceCare℠.
What is Black Box ConvergenceCare?
Black Box ConvergenceCare combines Cisco SMARTnet award-winning technical support service with a build-your-own package of Black Box services to make the perfect network maintenance and management package. This customized support maximizes your infrastructure and technology investments.
Black Box Network Services has the experience to maintain your system with the utmost in technical and customer support. We already maintain more than four million ports in the U.S. and Canada. Eight sophisticated Network Operations Centers (NOCs) throughout North America resolve issues with your voice or data network.
Why Black Box ConvergenceCare?
Because your business is unique, and your needs are diverse, Black Box ConvergenceCare is the perfect solution to help you get the support you need while getting the most from the dollars you spend.
- Black Box ConvergenceCare is a custom solution, so you pay only for the services you need
- SMARTnet from Cisco brings peace of mind
- Reporting tools deliver valuable insight about your network's performance
- Powered by Black Box Customer Service
- Easy to budget and manage-one bill covers all services
What does Black Box ConvergenceCare offer?
Cisco SMARTnet bundled with your choice of Black Box services:
- Cisco Unified Communications Monitoring
- Remote Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support 24/7/365
- On-site dispatch of local resources
- Network performance management with real-time monitoring
- Voice quality monitoring for VoIP