• Full suite of applications such as unified messaging, attendant, audio conferencing, and call center capabilities.
• No need to purchase a physical system and pay for ongoing upgrades or maintenance.
• Customers receive a monthly bill that includes their local and domestic long-distance usage in addition to the managed service.
• Costs recognized as an operating expense instead of a capital expense.
• Inherent disaster recovery capabilities since the equipment resides in a hardened data center that is backed up in another data center.
Download an overview presentation on Black Box Hosted VoIP,
see a sample ROI, or view our
Hosted VoIP Services Terms and Conditions.
Contact Black Box Network Services by email,
or findthe location nearest you.Have questions? Get fast, free answers from our technical experts at 1-877-877-2269.
The Black Box portfolio includes these leading partners
Delivering superior technical support is our highest priority. Depending on the products or services we provide for you, please visit your appropriate support area.
Get in touch and stay in touch with Black Box Network Services:
» Contact us
» Get Catalog
» Join our Mailing List to Receive White Papers, Case Studies, and Special Offers
» Follow Us
Black Box Network Services offers comprehensive communications and infrastructure solutions. Find out what we can do for you:
Find high quality products at the right price. Search and buy from our 118,000+ product catalog:
Black Box Network Services is the world's largest independent provider of communications, infrastructure, and product solutions. Learn more about us:
You have added this item to your cart.