Black Box Network Services is your one-stop shop to partner with your teams and resources to satisfy all of your IT, communications and security needs. We will work closely with your resources to define and assess your communications goals and develop plans on how to best achieve and maintain them. We are vendor neutral with strong relationships with every leading technology manufacturer so we can engineer, deploy and support a solution that best fits your long-term business objectives.
We believe designing and engineering the right solution will:
- Improve service with planning, design, and skillful execution
- Increase worker and management productivity with properly engineered LAN/WLAN/WAN and communication networks and system tools
- Drive operational efficiencies across all services and reduce ancillary support costs
- Reduce costs while migrating to the latest advanced technologies and services
Designing custom communications solution is a hallmark of Black Box. Because of our technology-independent portfolio, we can design a communications system that meets your requirements whether it's a single-site, single-manufacturer solutions, or a complex, global, cross-platform solution.
Access to many manufacturer's engineering design tools, such as ASD, EC, Order Pro, and Design Expert enables Black Box to utilize the best-of-breed tools and the best-in-class information gathering processes to assess your current topologies and give you a clear depiction of what your new network and topology will look like.
Based on network and asset discovery, information analytics, and process/people flows, Black Box architecture and design engineers will create a three-tiered solution that aligns with the needs of your organization.
Describes the solution as it supports the business requirements.
Details the functionality of the solution, including capacity, performance, and availability.
Includes all the products and physical specification requirements.
Black Box creates designs to address what every IT Manager should be focused on:
- The need to consolidate vendor relationships and solution management
- Address limited and every churning expertise with new/specific technologies
- Address the large fluctuations in monthly IT spend and become more financially predictable
- Obtain performance guarantees performance through SLAs and vendor management
- Enable internal staff to focus on internal/core business initiatives, not the switch in the closet
- Transition costs from capital expenditures to a monthly operational expenditure while retaining your already owned premised-based solution
- Leap frog over traditional infrastructure mindsets and migrate to newer, faster and reliable technologies