In the event of a traditional or non-traditional disaster, we can help your technology infrastructure remain functional with the proper processes, policies, and procedure already in place. Our business continuity and disaster recovery planning is designed to maintain all aspects of your technology and reduce your business risks from unexpected disruptions of your critical functions and operations.
Four-Stage Business-Continuity Plan
Assess the damage or impact and determine the required level of response, containment, and control activity.
Follow a planned sequence of events to restart mission-critical business operations.
Focus on selecting a location where the business can regroup and provide necessary business functions until restoration.
Implement procedures for the repair and restoration of the original site back to normal operations.
- Continuity capabilities for your communications system since it resides in a hardened data center, which is backed up in another data center hundreds of miles away
- During a disaster, calls will come into your hosted system and can be sent to users' cell phones, home phones, or hotel phones
- Devices keep full functionality including unified messaging, audio conferencing, and all other telephony capabilities
- Disaster Recovery Planning. Your communications system can remain functional in a disaster situation. As part of our hosted solutions, we offer full disaster recovery services
- Develop policies and procedures
- Perform business impact analysis
- Train and communicate disaster recovery plan
- Perform simulated testing
- Monitor and modify plan according to business needs