Popular applications of Digital Signage:
• Point-of-purchase or point-of-sale merchandising displays.
• Colorful, inviting storefront displays that draw in passersby and turn browsers into buyers.
• Dynamic lobby menus that update automatically from lunch to dinner.
• Streaming content—such as sports programming—to enormous, multipanel video
walls that can be seen by all patrons.
• Lobby displays advertising hotel events and restaurant specials.
• Distributing content tailored to specific visitors, such as conference room information
aimed at conventioneers.
• High-contrast screens showing flight and baggage info.
• Providing directions at security stations and displaying airport maps.