Black Box Explains... Why go wireless?.
• Its great for communicating in harsh climates or in areas where its expensive to run cable. Wireless solutions are well suited for use in military applications, farming, refineries, mining, construction, and field research.
• Because sometimes you just cant run wire, like in historic buildings or hazmat areas.
• When its physically or legally impossible to support conventional hard-wired RS-232 communications, wireless networking may be your only answer.
• It gives you quick, temporary connections at trade shows, and fast reconfigurations—even troubleshooting or remote field testing.
• It provides reliable disaster relief when all else fails! Count on wireless networks to maintain mission-critical links when disaster strikes.
• Its more affordable, more reliable, and faster than ever before.
• Best of all, no FCC licensing required!