Black Box makes it easy to build integrated systems.
When you team with Black Box, you put a mature, worldwide organization with 36 years of
experience to work for you. As the largest independent provider of voice and data network
services with deep roots in networking products, Black Box can help you integrate systems
from start to finish.
We’re committed to working with you and have an extensive program designed for
your success. It starts with products and profits and extends to our dedicated support
team and FREE Tech Support hotline. Our goal is simple: We want you to consider Black Box
an important part of your business.
Non-U.S. Integrator Partners: click here.
Learn more about the advantages of being a Black Box system integrator.
the Black Box System Integrator Program brochure.
System Integrator Program Benefits
More than 500 system integrators nationwide have found Black Box to be a good business
fit for providing key components within their integrated solutions. Black Box has the network
infrastructure expertise to expand the scope of your projects, too.
• Five partnership levels, determined by purchase volume. The more you purchase, the more you save.
• Price protection on solutions you develop using Black Box products.
• With discounts from Black Box, you’ll be more competitive than ever when trying to win projects.
• FREE Tech Support hotline available 24/7, on the phone at 724-746-5500 or
on-line. Speak with an expert in 30 seconds or less!
• Black Box can provide the expertise in technologies outside your core business
to expand the scope of your projects.
• Joint sales calls, customer conferences, product demonstrations, and schematic system
diagrams for Black Box solutions are available.
• Product sales training customized to meet the needs of your team.
• We provide standard product pricing the day you request it.
• Same-day shipping on 95% of all in-stock items.
• Custom products are our specialty—we built 150,000 custom products last year alone!
• Back office support services, including staging, kitting, preassembly,
and product configuration are available.