Deal Registration Program
Get the very best pricing we extend to any System Integrator
with our Deal Registration Programs.
At Black Box Network Services, we reward our System Integrators for working to get Black Box
products specified for upcoming projects and purchases. With our Deal Registration Program,
you can register projects in advance to ensure you get our best System Integrator pricing. If your
quote is the first we receive, you get our deepest discounts.
Requirements for the Commercial; Federal, State, and Local Government; and K–12 and
Higher Education Deal Registration Programs:
• Commercial deals must be small, medium, and large business opportunities only.
• Government deals must be federal, state, and local government opportunities only.
• Education deals must be K–12 and higher education opportunities only.
• Minimum of at least $25,000 for federal government opportunities and $5,000 for small, medium, or large business
or K–12 and higher education opportunities.
• Projects must be registered with Black Box prior to RFQ release.
Deal Registration Form here. For more information, see our
Deal Registration Program Terms & Conditions.
Qualifying projects must be registered for an end user,
and rollouts are eligible. There is a 72-hour approval process on submissions.
Keep in mind that because Black Box offers such an extensive range of products,
we can usually cover the entire bid request. This makes it easy for you to put
together a winning bid with line items sourced from one supplier.
If you need additional help closing the deal, contact our FREE Tech Support
hotline for presales support in 30 seconds or less! We can also supply you with
Have questions or need help?
• Contact your Account Manager.
• Contact the System Integrator Channel Manager,
John D. Summers at 724-873-6560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Fill out our System Integrator Enrollment Application.
Non-U.S. Integrator Partners: click here.