PBX and VoIP gateways.
These gateways integrate traditional telephone and VoIP for more cost-effective voice communications, routing calls accordingly to work, home, or cellular phones.
Fully functional PBX appliances, they feature dual FXS connections for phones or fax machines, 4 or 12 FXO connections for analog phone lines, and an integrated four-port 10-/100-Mbps Ethernet switch.
View the Benefits of VoIP and how to get started webinar.
Best of both worlds.
Hybrid PBX and VoIP gateways:
• Combine traditional telephony and VoIP in a single device.
• Enable you to communicate through analog or VoIP lines for lower-cost long-distance calling and unified communications.
• Feature interactive Voice Response (IVR) allowing unlimited options for customizing greetings, messaging, and call forwarding.
• Secure remote access capabilities.
• No user license fee.
• Secure integrated firewall.
Save money, get better communications:
• Unlimited VoIP phone numbers.
• Full PBX feature set, including call hold, call transfer, call forward, caller ID, and call waiting, plus conferencing.
• Long-distance calling from mobile phones.
• VoIP failover—if your Internet connection is lost, calls can be made through the POTS line.
NOTE: The gateways work with Black Box® brand SIP phones. See our full selection of SIP phones.
Voice over IP (VoIP) for Telephony
PBX Systems for Voice over IP (VoIP)