Transmit HDMI video and audio over an Ethernet network to a virtually unlimited number of screens as far as your network reaches. Seamlessly distribute signals for unicast, multicast, or video walls.
Eliminate external power supplies
The MediaCento IPX series can be powered using standard PoE network technology. The PoE network switch included in the kit completely eliminates the need for external power supplies, making the installation even easier.
Easy to set up and use
Simply use rotary switches to set the transmitter and receivers to the same multicast channel and all IP multicasting settings are automatically configured; then just connect your source, your display(s), and the network switch. It's ready to go! View full-scale illustration.
Flexible matrix switching and video wall control
With the MediaCento IPX Controller added to the system:
View full-scale illustration.
- Create video walls up to 8 x 8 (64 screens).
- Control and switch from any source to any display remotely using the intuitive Web interface.
- Control from a secondary network using the controller's two Ethernet ports.
- Remotely control the units from a mobile interface such as a laptop, cell phone, or tablet.
Effortlessly add USB applications
USB compatibility for connecting monitors, keyboards, touchscreens, and other standard USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices.
One solution, many uses
MediaCento HDMI-over-IP solutions are great for:
- Any digital signage application with a screen in a different building or store.
- Distributing high-quality medical imaging video across a hospital campus.
- Streaming video to classrooms in schools.
- Sharing video in command and control room setups.
- Corporate video sharing and training.