EncrypTight™ eliminates the need to establish point-to-point VPN tunnels between each pair of remote sites to secure data. Every site can establish an instant encrypted connection to every other site without the administrative hassle of setting up a separate tunnel for each pair of sites.
Because there are no tunnels to set up, EncrypTight is very scalable and easy to deploy across large WANs. Plus, even very large worldwide WANs can be managed from one central location.
EncrypTight helps you comply with HIPAA, HITECH, PCI, or other industry or government data-protection standards.
Layer 4 encryption.
EncrypTight provides transparent Layer 2, 3, and 4 encryption. The Layer 4 payload-only encryption option offers many advantages, including:
- • The ability to pass encrypted data through NAT devices.
- • Compatibility with policy-based routing and load balancing.
- • Enables network administrators to troubleshoot a network without turning off encryption.
- • Because headers are intact, data “looks” unencrypted and can be sent into areas that restrict encrypted data.
- • Wire-speed encryption up to
EncrypTight is centrally managed. The simple drag-and-drop interface scales seamlessly and enables encryption policies based on IP addresses, port numbers, protocol IDs, or VLAN tags that can be quickly changed across the entire WAN without interrupting network traffic. Logging and auditing functions enable you to collect and monitor important criteria such as enforcement point status, as well as policy, password, and device configuration changes.