K-V-M stands for keyboard, video, and mouse. A KVM switch enables you to use one keyboard, video monitor, and mouse for control anywhere from two to several hundredeven thousandsof CPUs or servers. KVM switches save you money, time, and space, and are appropriate for use in almost any computing or IT configuration.
In addition to switches, you can further extend your network with KVM extender and extender kits. They enable you to place CPUs in cleaner or more secure locations than your workspace. Plus they extend switching anywhere from a few feet (over CATx cabling) to up to a few miles (over single-mode fiber). There are wireless options, too.
View the High-Performance KVM, HD Video, and Peripheral Switching and Extension Guide (e-catalog)
View the DKM FX HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switches Brochure
View our KVM Selector
Learn about our DKM FX HD video and peripheral matrix switching system
Tips for Techs videos
Go KVMoIP to save time, money. Watch the video.
HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switching and Extension
Security with the ServSwitch Wizard IP
USB True Emulation for KVM Switches
Why Black Box?
- • Adding to or upgrading your KVM switches or extenders? Black Box gives you the best value guaranteed.
- • The ServSwitch family offers the biggest selection of KVM switches, extenders, trays, and more in the industry.
- • FREE, live Tech Support, 24/7.
- • More than 30 years of IT experience.
- • KVM Extender Selector
Use our selector to find the right KVM extender solution for your application.
- • ServSwitch Central microsite: Learn how our technical experts can review your network, assist with configurations, provide on-line demos, and more!