Simplify high-density fiber cabling in the data center with plug-and-play pre-terminated solutions.
- • Double or triple your fiber density.
- • MTP® MPO-style connectors guarantee maximum performance.
- • Support 10-GbE applications now and future 40-/100-Gbps networks.
- • Eliminate termination errors, minimize installation time, and reduce waste.
- • Make easy high-density blade server, patch panel, and switch connections.
Begin with fiber cassettes. MTP® MPO-Style Cassettes
can hold up to 24 fibers. These cassettes fit the enclosures below.
Choose an enclosure or rack.
The Universal Fiber Patch Panel
, 3U, holds 12 cassettes
and up to 288 fibers. Open design makes cable management easier.
The Rackmount Fiber Enclosure
, 3U, holds up to 12 cassettes
and 288 fibers. The enclosure keeps fiber connections clean and protected.
The Rackmount Fiber Shelf
, 1U, with pull-out tray, accommodates 72 fibers.
The High-Density Fiber Optic Enclosure
, 1U, holds 108 fibers.
Use with this high-density 3 x 12 Fiber Cassette
Streamline and simplify data center rack cabling.
Pre-terminated Harness Cables
have 12-strand connectors. Trunk Cables
come with either 12 or 24 fiber strands.
Complete your fiber connections.