Extend your Ethernet network beyond 100 meters over copper, coax, and DSL lines—without having to retrench for fiber. Use Industrial Ethernet Extenders to control and monitor security cameras; traffic controllers; oil, gas and utility sensors; industrial controls, and wireless access points.
- A. Operations Center: Extenders, Switches, UTP, Fiber, Coax, and Wireless Connections
- B. Guard Station: Ethernet Extenders, Twisted-Pair to Operations Center
- C. Building 2: Fiber to Operations Center
- D. Parking Lot Security Cameras: Coax
- E. Building with Wireless Connections
Ethernet Extender Selector Guide