Why iCOMPEL EDS?
- » Pushes multimedia content across a campus or across the world.
- » Affordable and easy to scale as your enterprise grows.
- » More features, fewer headaches than similar enterprise solutions available.
- » No recurring licensing fees. Low cost of ownership.
- » Ad network support.
- » No learning curve to overcome; easy to master, but loaded with sophisticated tools.
- » Features a drag-and-drop interface for content creation.
- » It’s from an industry leader who can give you everything you need for an end-to-end signage system—saving you both time and money.
A powerful platform.
- » Manage digital content easily from one site to another with iCOMPEL EDS.
- » This system gives you total control of signage content at the corporate, central administrative office, or government agency level.
- » Update content from anywhere you have an Internet connection to change screen presentations and customize messaging.
- » The iCOMPEL EDS software gives you an intuitive platform for creating eye-catching presentations, scheduling playout, and grouping players.
- » It also gives you the ability to fully leverage the revenue-generating potential of ad networks.
- » In addition to Flash, HTML, and RSS feeds, it plays H.264, MPEG2, MPEG4, and QuickTime® media; multicast video; JPEG and PNG images; MP3 audio; and more.
- » Plus, USB touchscreen compatibility is included at no extra charge.
Choose your solution:
For assembling signage content and managing your enterprise signage, order the iCOMPEL EDS Manager Software License (EDS-M). It’s a VMware® server application—ideal for virtualized cloud computing environments.
Then, for each screen, you’ll need to order an EDS-SS10 subscriber unit.
We also offer an EDS-PP30 publisher for smaller (<10 screens) setups.
For more information:
- » Read the brochure.
- » Contact one of our Digital Signage Success Managers at 724-746-5500.
- » Also contact us to test drive the EDS system on-line or get a demo unit.
- » Be sure to ask about our programs for integrators, resellers, educational institutions, and government.
Want to distribute content to 110 screens and don’t need ad network or Windows support? See our award-winning, original iCOMPEL platform.