Why iCOMPEL EDS?
- » Pushes multimedia content across a campus or across the world.
- » Affordable and easy to scale as your enterprise grows.
- » More features, fewer headaches than similar enterprise solutions available.
- » No recurring licensing fees. Low cost of ownership.
- » Ad network support.
- » No learning curve to overcome; easy to master, but loaded with sophisticated tools.
- » Features a drag-and-drop interface for content creation.
- » It’s from an industry leader who can give you everything you need for an end-to-end signage system—saving you both time and money.
A powerful platform.
- » Manage digital content easily from one site to another with iCOMPEL EDS.
- » This system gives you total control of signage content at the corporate, central administrative office, or government agency level.
- » Update content from anywhere you have an Internet connection to change screen presentations and customize messaging.
- » The iCOMPEL EDS software gives you an intuitive platform for creating eye-catching presentations, scheduling playout, and grouping players.
- » It also gives you the ability to fully leverage the revenue-generating potential of ad networks.
- » In addition to Flash, HTML, and RSS feeds, it plays H.264, MPEG2, MPEG4, and QuickTime® media; multicast video; JPEG and PNG images; MP3 audio; and more.
- » Plus, USB touchscreen compatibility is included at no extra charge.
Choose your solution:
For assembling signage content and managing your enterprise signage, order the iCOMPEL EDS Manager Software License (EDS-M). It’s a VMware® server application—ideal for virtualized cloud computing environments.
Then, for each screen, you’ll need to order an EDS-SS10 subscriber unit.
We also offer an EDS-PP30 publisher for smaller (<10 screens) setups.
For more information:
Want to distribute content to 110 screens and don’t need ad network or Windows support? See our award-winning, original iCOMPEL platform.
- » Read the brochure.
- » Contact one of our Digital Signage Success Managers at 724-873-6565.
- » Also contact us to test drive the EDS system on-line or get a demo unit.
- » Be sure to ask about our programs for integrators, resellers, educational institutions, and government.