ClimateCabs are climate-controlled cabinets that protect delicate electronics from heat, dirt, moisture, and tampering. They’re a NEMA 12 rated, cost-effective alternative to installing a complete data center with a custom cooling system and raised floors. ClimateCabs are ideal for remote locations, wiring closets, and industrial environments.
Full-size ClimateCabs are ideal for indoor use when you need to keep your servers outside a climate-controlled data center. They offer:
- Digitally-controlled air conditioners that are available in 5000, 8000, and 12,000 BTUs (1465, 2344, and 3516 W) and in 120V or 230V (other models available upon request).
- NEMA 12 ratings for protection against falling dirt; circulating dust, lint, and debris; and dripping or splashing liquids in indoor environments.
- Fully gasketed openings, including a gland plate in the base, help to protect your devices from dust and other contaminants.
- PLEXI-GLAS window in front door.
- Fully welded 12-gauge steel frame that holds up to 1500 pounds (680 kg).
are also available in single-and double-hinged models.