The unique challenges of being global.
As a global company, you understand the challenges of doing business around the world.
Whether it’s because of inconsistent supply, variations in quality, language barriers,
complicatedlogistics, or numerous other challenges, maximizing, leveraging, and streamlining
your technology procurement might seem out of reach. It isn’t.
Let Black Box Global Technology Solutions help you maximize your bottom line by leveraging and streamlining
your global technology procurement process.
Black Box Global Technology Solutions and Services Brochure.
To engage one of our Global Technology Solutions experts, contact 724-873-6719.
Black Box is a global partner who can help you:
- • Simplify your supply channel for easier ordering, volume pricing, and lower costs.
- • Leverage your global purchases for maximum buying power.
- • Ensure consistent quality and technology at every location.
- • Get local expertise (141 countries) with multilingual support (23 languages).
- • Perform drop shipments from different countries, using our knowledge of local
power requirements and other regulations.
- • Eliminate working with multiple vendors, in multiple locales,
with multiple results. With Black Box, you have one point of contact for hassle-free, multisite project
management of proven, worldwide solutions.
- • Use our extensive knowledge of country-specific requirements,
as well as EU, CE, RoHS, and WEEE requirements.
One source for IT products, including the latest solutions
and emerging technologies.
Find everything you need to build, manage, optimize, and secure your network. With our broad portfolio
of solutions, years of experience, and extensive technical support, Black Box can design, install,
supply, and maintain the right solutions for your business.
Our areas of expertise include:
- • Cabinets & Racks
- • Cables
- • Data Centers
- • Datacom
- • Digital Signage & Multimedia
- • Infrastructure Hardware
- • KVM
- • Networking
- • Network Security & Optimization
- • Physical Security
- • Power
- • Structured Cabling
- • Technology Deployments
- • Virtualization
- • Wireless