The DKM FX HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switch offers real-time switching and
management of HD video, keyboards, mice, and tablet computers. No-loss video
extension means a high-resolution end product.
Black Box® DKM FX switches are the only dual-media switches with the ability
to use existing copper and fiber infrastructures for connectivity between a
console/CPU and a switch without a media converter or third-party switching
device. Plus they are priced about 35 to 45 percent lower than the competition.
Our DKM FX HD Video and Peripheral Matrix Switches:
- • Enable non-blocking matrix switching of DVI-D, USB-HID, USB 2.0, RS-232, analog audio, or digital audio.
- • Each port is input or output, regardless of position in rack or on each board.
- • High-performance modular routing system for complete signal distribution of high-definition video, audio, and data over CATx or single-mode fiber cable.
- • Scalable flexible design up to 288 ports.
Watch the application video.
To configure your application, you’ll need to call
our FREE Tech Support.
Command and Control Centers
Professional A/V Markets
Oil and Petroleum Exploration
Pre- and Post-Production
Physician Consulting & Collaboration
Flight Simulation and Military Training
- • Perfect for managers and users of high-end expensive editing and rendering computers and software.
- • Take command of mission-critical computers while supporting a video wall.
- • Hospitals and medical specialists can now share high-definition images or collaborate.
- • Instructors can view student monitors or place their lessons on all student screens or a common projector.
- • Oil companies can easily monitor critical systems and computers at long distances.