Managed Field Switch with (4) 10-/100-Mbps Copper Ports, 24-VDC Power Input
Ideal for industrial networking applications in harsh environments.
Advanced thermal chassis works as a heat sink and features a ribbed surface for heat dissipation.
IP53-rated environmental protection. Also meets IEC 61850 and IEEE 1613 Environmental Standard for Electric Power Substations.
Has 24-VDC power input. Other power options available.
Great for building a switched, hardened Ethernet infrastructure to connect edge devices, such as PLCs and IEDs with upstream switches or routers. Just populate its three empty slots with our separately sold modules!
Has four 10/100 copper ports in Slot A. For three other slots, choose from a number of separately sold copper-only, copper and fiber, or fiber-only modules (for a maximum of 16 total ports).
Mixed-media modular capability makes it ideal for industrial applications where you need to accommodate existing Ethernet cabling and integrate interference-free fiber cabling into your LAN structure.
Non-blocking, wire-speed filtering and forwarding across all ports.
Handles stressful workloads, including a mix of bursty data traffic and priority streaming traffic.
Features 802.3x flow control, 802.1p priority packet processing, a self-learning 4K-node address table, and large packet buffers.
Comes with mounting brackets and full-featured management software.
Supports SNMP management plus safe, secure browser-based access, and RADIUS and TACACS+ access protocols.
Software GUI makes it easy to set up 802.1p QoS prioritization, tag-based VLANs, as well as IGMP snooping, IGMP-L2 multicast management, and port security.
Alarm relay contacts enable monitoring through traps. Use software to record any losses of power signals and other user-defined events.
Autonegotiating and auto-crossover (MDI-X) on all copper 10/100 ports. Operate at 10- or 100-Mbps speeds in full- or half-duplex.
Monitor via two status LEDs sets. One on the port side, one on the front.
To order a switch with Power over Ethernet (PoE) for 802.3af powered devices, see our Managed Field Switch with (4) 10-/100-Mbps Copper PoE Ports and -48-VDC Power Input (LE2325A-POE48DC).
To ensure that your Managed Field Switch meets the exact needs of your specific application, follow the four steps below when ordering:
NOTE: Step 1 contains the product SKU featured here. To find other products listed below, see Related Items or search blackbox.com by SKU number.
First, choose a Managed Field Switch with (4) 10-/100-Mbps Copper Ports. Each switch chassis has (4) fixed RJ-45 ports in its Slot A. You just need to specify the type of power input:
– 24-VDC Power Input (LE2325A-24VDC)
– -48-VDC Power Input (LE2325A-48VDC)
– 125-VDC Power Input (LE2325A-125VDC)
– 250-VDC Power Input (LE2325A-250VDC)
... or choose a Managed Field Switch with (4) 10-/100-Mbps Copper PoE Ports and -48-VDC Power Input (LE2325A-POE48DC)
Then, for Slot B, choose a Managed Field Switch Port Module with:
– (4) 10-/100-Mbps Copper (LE2326C)
– (2) 10-/100-Mbps Copper, (2) 100-Mbps Multimode Fiber MT-RJ, 2 km (LE2327C)
– (2) 10-/100-Mbps Copper, (2) 100-Mbps Multimode Fiber LC, 2 km (LE2328C)
– (2) 10-/100-Mbps Copper, (2) 100-Mbps Single-Mode Fiber LC, 15 km (LE2329C)
– (2) 10-/100-Mbps Copper, (1) 100-Mbps Multimode Fiber SC, 2 km (LE2330C)
– (2) 10-Mbps Multimode Fiber ST®, 2 km (LE2331C)
– (2) 100-Mbps Multimode Fiber ST, 2 km (LE2332C)
– (2) 100-Mbps Multimode Fiber SC, 2 km (LE2333C)
– (2) 100-Mbps Single-Mode Fiber SC, 20 km (LE2334C)
– (2) 100-Mbps Single-Mode Fiber SC, 40 km (LE2335C)
– (4) 100-Mbps Mulitmode Fiber MT-RJ, 2 km (LE2336C)
– (4) 100-Mbps Multimode Fiber LC, 2 km (LE2337C)
– (4) 100-Mbps Multimode Fiber LC, 15 km (LE2338C)
– (4) 10-/100-Mbps Copper PoE (LE2339C)
NOTE: The LE2339C is for the LE2325A-POE48DC only.
Next, for Slot C, order a Managed Field Switch Fiber Port Module, 100-Mbps with:
– Multimode (2) ST, 2 km (LE2340C)
– Multimode (1) ST, 2 km (LE2341C)
– Multimode (2) SC, 2 km (LE2342C)
– Multimode (1) SC, 2 km (LE2343C)
– Multimode (4) MT-RJ, 2 km (LE2348C)
– Multimode (2) MT-RJ, 2 km (LE2349C)
– Multimode (4) LC, 2 km (LE2350C)
– Multimode (2) LC, 2 km (LE2351C)
– Single-Mode (2) SC, 20 km (LE2344C)
– Single-Mode (1) SC, 20 km (LE2345C)
– Single-Mode (2) SC, 40 km (LE2346C)
– Single-Mode (1) SC, 40 km (LE2347C)
– Single-Mode (4) LC, 15 km (LE2352C)
– Single-Mode (2) LC, 15 km (LE2353C)
Finally, for Slot D, choose either another module from the Step 2 list (NOTE: All work in Slot D except for the PoE module) or a Managed Field Switch Gigabit Port Module with:
– (2) 1000-Mbps Fiber SFP Open Transceiver (LE2354C)
– (2) 10-/100-/1000-Mbps Copper (LE2355C)
– (1) 1000-Mbps Copper, (1) 1000-Mbps Fiber SFP Open Transceiver (LE2356C)
– (1) 1000-Mbps Fiber SFP Open Transceiver (LE2357C)
– (1) 10-/100-/1000-Mbps Copper (LE2358C)
Need help ordering or have questions? Contact our FREE 24/7 Tech Support.