Managed Field Switch with (4) 10-/100-Mbps Copper PoE Ports, 48-VDC Power Input
Ideal for industrial networking applications in harsh environments and connecting 802.3af powered devices.
Advanced thermal chassis works as a heat sink and features a ribbed surface for heat dissipation.
IP53-rated environmental protection. Also meets IEC 61850 and IEEE 1613 Environmental Standard for Electric Power Substations.
Great for building a switched, hardened Ethernet infrastructure to connect 802.3af powered devices and edge devices, such as PLCs and IEDs with upstream switches or routers. Just populate its three empty slots with our separately sold modules!
Has four 10/100 copper Power over Ethernet ports in Slot A. For three other slots, choose from a number of separately sold copper-only, copper and fiber, or fiber-only modules (for a maximum of 16 total ports).
Mixed-media modular capability makes it ideal for industrial applications where you need to accommodate existing Ethernet cabling and integrate interference-free fiber cabling into your LAN structure.
Non-blocking, wire-speed filtering and forwarding across all ports.
Handles stressful workloads, including a mix of bursty data traffic and priority streaming traffic.
Features 802.3x flow control, 802.1p priority packet processing, a self-learning 4K-node address table, and large packet buffers.
Comes with mounting brackets and full-featured management software.
Supports SNMP management plus safe, secure browser-based access, and RADIUS and TACACS+ access protocols.
Software GUI makes it easy to set up 802.1p QoS prioritization, tag-based VLANs, as well as IGMP snooping, IGMP-L2 multicast management, and port security.
Alarm relay contacts enable monitoring through traps. Use software to record any losses of power signals and other user-defined events.
Autonegotiating and auto-crossover (MDI-X) on all copper 10/100 ports. Operate at 10- or 100-Mbps speeds in full- or half-duplex.
Monitor via two status LEDs sets: one on the port side, one on the front.
To order without PoE, see our standard Managed Field Switch with (4) 10-/100-Mbps Copper Ports, available with 24-VDC input (LE2325A-24VDC), 48-VDC input (LE2325A-48VDC), 125-VDC input (LE2325A-125VDC), and 250-VDC input (LE2325A-250VDC).
To ensure that your Managed Field Switch meets the exact needs of your specific application, follow the four steps below when ordering:
NOTE: Step 1 contains the product SKU featured here. To find other products listed below, see Related Items or search blackbox.com by SKU number.
First, choose the Managed Field Switch with (4) 10-/100-Mbps Copper PoE Ports and -48-VDC Power Input (LE2325A-POE48DC). The switch chassis has (4) fixed RJ-45 PoE ports in its Slot A.
... or choose a standard (non-PoE) Managed Field Switch with (4) 10-/100-Mbps Copper Ports, available with four types of power input:
– 24-VDC Power Input (LE2325A-24VDC)
– -48-VDC Power Input (LE2325A-48VDC)
– 125-VDC Power Input (LE2325A-125VDC)
– 250-VDC Power Input (LE2325A-250VDC)
Then, for Slot B, choose a Managed Field Switch Port Module with:
– (4) 10-/100-Mbps Copper (LE2326C)
– (2) 10-/100-Mbps Copper, (2) 100-Mbps Multimode Fiber MT-RJ, 2 km (LE2327C)
– (2) 10-/100-Mbps Copper, (2) 100-Mbps Multimode Fiber LC, 2 km (LE2328C)
– (2) 10-/100-Mbps Copper, (2) 100-Mbps Single-Mode Fiber LC, 15 km (LE2329C)
– (2) 10-/100-Mbps Copper, (1) 100-Mbps Multimode Fiber SC, 2 km (LE2330C)
– (2) 10-Mbps Multimode Fiber ST®, 2 km (LE2331C)
– (2) 100-Mbps Multimode Fiber ST, 2 km (LE2332C)
– (2) 100-Mbps Multimode Fiber SC, 2 km (LE2333C)
– (2) 100-Mbps Single-Mode Fiber SC, 20 km (LE2334C)
– (2) 100-Mbps Single-Mode Fiber SC, 40 km (LE2335C)
– (4) 100-Mbps Mulitmode Fiber MT-RJ, 2 km (LE2336C)
– (4) 100-Mbps Multimode Fiber LC, 2 km (LE2337C)
– (4) 100-Mbps Multimode Fiber LC, 15 km (LE2338C)
– (4) 10-/100-Mbps Copper PoE (LE2339C)
NOTE: The LE2339C is for the LE2325A-POE48DC only.
Next, for Slot C, order a Managed Field Switch Fiber Port Module, 100-Mbps with:
– Multimode (2) ST, 2 km (LE2340C)
– Multimode (1) ST, 2 km (LE2341C)
– Multimode (2) SC, 2 km (LE2342C)
– Multimode (1) SC, 2 km (LE2343C)
– Multimode (4) MT-RJ, 2 km (LE2348C)
– Multimode (2) MT-RJ, 2 km (LE2349C)
– Multimode (4) LC, 2 km (LE2350C)
– Multimode (2) LC, 2 km (LE2351C)
– Single-Mode (2) SC, 20 km (LE2344C)
– Single-Mode (1) SC, 20 km (LE2345C)
– Single-Mode (2) SC, 40 km (LE2346C)
– Single-Mode (1) SC, 40 km (LE2347C)
– Single-Mode (4) LC, 15 km (LE2352C)
– Single-Mode (2) LC, 15 km (LE2353C)
Finally, for Slot D, choose either another module from the Step 2 list (NOTE: All work in Slot D except for the PoE module) or a Managed Field Switch Gigabit Port Module with:
– (2) 1000-Mbps Fiber SFP Open Transceiver (LE2354C)
– (2) 10-/100-/1000-Mbps Copper (LE2355C)
– (1) 1000-Mbps Copper, (1) 1000-Mbps Fiber SFP Open Transceiver (LE2356C)
– (1) 1000-Mbps Fiber SFP Open Transceiver (LE2357C)
– (1) 10-/100-/1000-Mbps Copper (LE2358C)
Need help ordering or have questions? Contact our FREE 24/7 Tech Support.