Hosted VoIP and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solutions offer you
IP-enabled communications without the costs, management, and maintenance
responsibilities of an on-premises VoIP application.
• Full suite of applications such as unified messaging, attendant, audio conferencing, and call center capabilities.
• No need to purchase a physical system and pay for ongoing upgrades or maintenance.
• Customers receive a monthly bill that includes their local and domestic long-distance usage in addition to the managed service.
• Costs recognized as an operating expense instead of a capital expense.
• Inherent disaster recovery capabilities since the equipment resides in a hardened data center that is backed up in another data center.
Download an overview presentation on Black Box Hosted VoIP,
see a sample ROI, or view our
Hosted VoIP Services Terms and Conditions.