Digital Signage Microsite
Resources to help you research, plan, and choose a digital signage solution that fits your needs—and your budget.
Learn more about digital signage system components, including media players, display
devices, distribution products, cabling, and mounting hardware. Also see our handy glossary
of industry terms.
A step-by-step tutorial on what you need to do to successfully implement your digital
signage project. Also case studies detailing how others went about getting a system that’s
right for their needs. Read the white paper Digital Signage Content 101.
You’ve researched it, now order what you need to make it happen. Find a solution to your
specific task and see diagrams showing our products in common digital signage applications.
Or go directly to our on-line catalog.
Read more about how digital
signage has been put to use helping corporate employees,
retailers, hotel operators, trade show exhibitors,
K12 and higher-ed institutions,
Five great reasons why you should be using digital signage to boost sales, communicate with
your audiences, and enhance the overall image of your company, facility, or organization.
Need help making sense of it all? Contact us
anytime. As always, our certified Tech Support experts and Customer
Service professionals answer your call in 30 seconds or less, and all help is absolutely FREE.
Digital signage. No other medium makes it possible to deliver compelling content at the
right location at the right time for maximum impact. It works whether the goal is to:
• Increase sales and profits.
• Encourage certain behavior.
• Satisfy customers or employees.
• Improve business processes.
• Or all of the above.
It’s why retailers, airports, hotels, universities, and others have embraced digital
signage—and it’s why you should too.
Follow the links on this page to find the tools, resources, and guidance that will help you successfully
implement your digital signage solution. Learn about:
• The components of a digital signage system, including what’s used to create, source,
distribute, and display content.
• The terminology used in the industry.
• How to develop an action plan based on a site survey, your budget, and your available
content, resources, and staff.
• Determining your ROI and measuring its effectiveness.
• How to overcome potential concerns at the start.
• How to specify a complete solution, everything from a simple, single-screen setup to a
fully networked one with displays in many areas.
Plus, you can see:
• How digital signage has helped companies and organizations reach their target audiences.
• Just how easy it is to implement, and how it has become affordable for even small businesses.
• Why so many have embraced digital signage as a means to improve both internal and external messaging.
• Who it has benefited by reading case studies and success stories.
And if you’re interested in improving communications on your school campus, be sure to
read the FREE research report, Communication Effectiveness in Higher Education,
a study conducted by the Platt Retail Institute.
• FREE! 24/7/365 hotline Tech Support.
Also be sure to ask us about special pricing for integrators, installers, and educational institutions,
as well as GSA Schedule products for federal, state, and local governments.