Black Box Explains... Why go wireless?
• Its great for communicating in harsh climates or in areas where its expensive to run cable. Wireless solutions are well suited for use in military applications, farming, refineries, mining,... more/see it nowconstruction, and field research.
• Because sometimes you just cant run wire, like in historic buildings or hazmat areas.
• When its physically or legally impossible to support conventional hard-wired RS-232 communications, wireless networking may be your only answer.
• It gives you quick, temporary connections at trade shows, and fast reconfigurations—even troubleshooting or remote field testing.
• It provides reliable disaster relief when all else fails! Count on wireless networks to maintain mission-critical links when disaster strikes.
• Its more affordable, more reliable, and faster than ever before.
• Best of all, no FCC licensing required! collapse
Pure Networking II 10/100 Ethernet Switch User Manual
User Manual for the LB005A and LB008A (Version 1)