Product Data Sheets (pdf)...MicroRACK
Black Box Explains...How MicroRACK Cards fit together.
Slide a function card into the front of the rack. Then slide a connector card in from the back. The rest is simple. Just press the cards together firmly inside... more/see it nowthe rack to seat the connectors.
Changing systems? Its easy to change to a different connector card. Just contact us, and well find the right connection for you.
Add a hot-swappable power supply (AC for normal operation, VDC for battery-powered sites), and youre up and running. collapse
Black Box Explains... Advantages of the MicroRACK system.
• Midplane architecture—Separate front and rear cards make changing interfaces easy.
• Multiple functions—Supports line drivers, interface converters, fiber modems, CSU/DSUs, and synchronous modem eliminators.
• Hot swappable—MicroRACK Cards can be replaced... more/see it nowwithout powering down, so you cut your networks downtime.
• Two-, four-, and eight-port MicroRACKs—available for smaller or desktop installations. Theyre just right for tight spaces that cant accommodate a full-sized (16-port) rack.
• Optional dual cards—Some Mini Driver Cards have two drivers in one card. One MicroRACK chassis can hold up to 32 Mini Drivers!
• All standard connections available—DB25, RJ-11, RJ-45, fiber, V.35.
• Choose you own power supply—120240 VAC, 12 VDC, 24 VDC, or 48 VDC. collapse