Product Data Sheets (pdf)...Wallmount Frames
Climate-Controlled Cabinets: Cool the cabinet, not the room. (Version 4)
Elite QuietCab User Manual
User Manual for the QCE12U, QCE24U, QCE42U (Version 1)
Black Box Explains...Fiber connectors.
• The ST® connector, which uses a bayonet locking system, is the most common connector.
• The SC connector features a molded body and a push- pull locking system.
• The FDDI... more/see it nowconnector comes with a 2.5-mm free-floating ferrule and a fixed shroud to minimize light loss.
• The MT-RJ connector, a small-form RJ-style connector, features a molded body and uses cleave-and-leave splicing.
• The LC connector, a small-form factor connector, features a ceramic ferrule and looks like a mini SC connector.
• The VF-45™connector is another small-form factor connector. It uses a unique V-groove design.
• The FC connector is a threaded body connector. Secure it by screwing the connector body to the mating threads. Used in high-vibration environments.
• The MTO/MTP connector is a fiber connector that uses high-fiber-count ribbon cable. Its used in high-density fiber applications.
• The MU connector resembles the larger SC connector. It uses a simple push-pull latching connection and is well suited for high-density applications.
Product Data Sheets (pdf)...Heavy-Duty Wallmount Frames
ClimateCab NEMA 12 Wallmount Cabinet, with 800-BTU Air-Conditioner, User Manual
User Manual for the RMW5130AC-R2 (Version 1)
Black Box Explains...NEMA ratings for enclosures.
Product Data Sheets (pdf)...Wallmount Equipment Termination Cabinets
The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) issues guidelines and ratings for an enclosure’s level of protection against contaminants that might come in contact with its enclosed equipment.
There are many numerical... more/see it nowNEMA designations; we’ll discuss NEMA enclosures relevant to our on-line catalog: NEMA 3, NEMA 3R, NEMA 4, NEMA 4X, and NEMA 12.
NEMA 3 enclosures, designed for both indoor and outdoor use, provide protection against falling dirt, windblown dust, rain, sleet, and snow, as well as ice formation.
The NEMA 3R rating is identical to NEMA 3 except that it doesn’t specify protection against windblown dust.
NEMA 4 and 4X enclosures, also designed for indoor and outdoor use, protect against windblown dust and rain, splashing and hose-directed water, and ice formation. NEMA 4X goes further than NEMA 4, specifying that the enclosure will also protect against corrosion caused by the elements.
NEMA 12 enclosures are constructed for indoor use only and are designed to provide protection against falling dirt, circulating dust, lint, fibers, and dripping or splashing noncorrosive liquids. Protection against oil and coolant seepage is also a prerequisite for NEMA 12 designation. collapse
Elite QuietCab User Manual
Removing Cabinet from Pallet Instructions (Version 1)