Product Data Sheets (pdf)...L-Box Wallmount Cabinet 6U
Black Box Explains...NEMA 12 certification.
Product Data Sheets (pdf)...Wallmount Equipment Termination Cabinets
The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) specifies guidelines for cabinet certifications. NEMA 12 cabinets are constructed for indoor use to provide protection against certain contaminants that might come in contact... more/see it nowwith the enclosed equipment. The NEMA 12 designation means a particular cabinet has met the guidelines, which include protection against falling dirt, circulating dust, lint, fibers, and dripping or splashing non-corrosive liquids. Protection against oil and coolant seepage is also a prerequisite for NEMA 12 certification.
Organizations with mission-critical equipment benefit from a NEMA 12 cabinet. Certain environments put equipment at a higher risk than others. For example, equipment in industrial plants is subject to varying degrees of extreme temperature. Even office buildings generate lots of dust and moisture, which is detrimental to equipment. NEMA 12 enclosures help to ensure that your operation suffers from as little downtime as possible. collapse
Elite QuietCab User Manual
Cabinet Disassembly Instructions (Version 1)
Black Box Explains...Fiber connectors.
Product Data Sheets (pdf)...DataSafe NEMA Outdoor Cabinet
Product Data Sheets (pdf)...Wallmount DVR Lockboxes with Fan
Product Data Sheets (pdf)...Heavy-Duty Wallmount Frames
• The ST® connector, which uses a bayonet locking system, is the most common connector.
• The SC connector features a molded body and a push- pull locking system.
• The FDDI... more/see it nowconnector comes with a 2.5-mm free-floating ferrule and a fixed shroud to minimize light loss.
• The MT-RJ connector, a small-form RJ-style connector, features a molded body and uses cleave-and-leave splicing.
• The LC connector, a small-form factor connector, features a ceramic ferrule and looks like a mini SC connector.
• The VF-45™connector is another small-form factor connector. It uses a unique V-groove design.
• The FC connector is a threaded body connector. Secure it by screwing the connector body to the mating threads. Used in high-vibration environments.
• The MTO/MTP connector is a fiber connector that uses high-fiber-count ribbon cable. Its used in high-density fiber applications.
• The MU connector resembles the larger SC connector. It uses a simple push-pull latching connection and is well suited for high-density applications.
Ultra Wallmount Racks
Black Box Explains...NEMA ratings for enclosures.
The National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) issues guidelines and ratings for an enclosure’s level of protection against contaminants that might come in contact with its enclosed equipment.
There are many numerical... more/see it nowNEMA designations; we’ll discuss NEMA enclosures relevant to our on-line catalog: NEMA 3, NEMA 3R, NEMA 4, NEMA 4X, and NEMA 12.
NEMA 3 enclosures, designed for both indoor and outdoor use, provide protection against falling dirt, windblown dust, rain, sleet, and snow, as well as ice formation.
The NEMA 3R rating is identical to NEMA 3 except that it doesn’t specify protection against windblown dust.
NEMA 4 and 4X enclosures, also designed for indoor and outdoor use, protect against windblown dust and rain, splashing and hose-directed water, and ice formation. NEMA 4X goes further than NEMA 4, specifying that the enclosure will also protect against corrosion caused by the elements.
NEMA 12 enclosures are constructed for indoor use only and are designed to provide protection against falling dirt, circulating dust, lint, fibers, and dripping or splashing noncorrosive liquids. Protection against oil and coolant seepage is also a prerequisite for NEMA 12 designation. collapse